Bit Systems are an independent software solutions provider, with over 25 years of experience in developing solutions for the manufacturing and distribution industries. Bit Systems have developed a suite of flexible and scalable supply chain management solutions that integrate together to improve business efficiency and performance.
Bit Systems offers business solutions, implementation, installation , training and technical support for inventory management across the UK, and is growing due to our expanding client base. We are now looking to recruit a bright and forward thinking Support Technician (Junior) to join our Support Services team in helping them deliver on their customer service objectives.
Reporting to the Support Services Manager, and based in Cardiff in state-of-the-art offices, the post holder’s key responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Receiving calls from users in relation any technical incident or query
- Ensuring that all customer requests and queries are dealt with promptly in a professional manner whether by phone, help desk management engine or email and within the requested timeframe
- Preliminary investigation of all requests via telephone, email or remote admin tools, resolving or escalating as necessary using generic fault finding techniques
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in every step of problem/product support resolution and document reported product issues
- Input data onto systems to ensure they are kept up-to-date with regards to customer requests, changes in proposed dates, customer updates
- Ensure system checks are made and the customer is advised accordingly of any restrictions or additional information requirements
- Ensures that any customer service investigations and resolutions are managed in a timely manner and escalated where required
- The successful candidate will receive considerable development and mentoring from senior Service and product development colleagues in order to become multi-skilled
- Promote the support help desk as a primary contact point between the support services department and the user community
Ideal candidates should possess:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent / relevant qualification) grade A to C, including English and Maths
- Possess a confident, friendly telephone manner
- A positive can-do attitude, supported with good customer facing skills with a patient/calm approach
- A willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills and can use own initiative
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Good personal organisational skills
- Be accurate, with an eye and attention for detail
- Experience of dealing with customers
It’s an exciting time to join Bit Systems as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out, develop and grow with us.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
Reference ID: Junior Support Services
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000/year