Bit systems/Techsol Group are expanding and possess a significant and proven track record of working with small and medium businesses across a large range of sectors, delivering inventory management and manufacturing solutions. This position is an important and pivotal role within our Inventory Delivery team and reports to the Implementation Manager.
Working closely with the Service Delivery Manager and Client Services Director, the Implementation Consultant will act as a systems implementation expert and oversee the setup and integration of multiple projects of varying size at any given time.
As an Implementation Consultant you will provide full implementation support to clients on new projects as well as helping existing clients get the best out of their current systems with upgrades and improvements. You will have the capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and making the right changes to the system’s extensive capabilities to meet our client’s needs.
The Implementation Consultant drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the implementation. The Implementation Consultant will play a critical role in the success of the Bit Systems Inventory Delivery team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivering predefined and dynamic training workshops to client user group(s) using established training methodology customised to meet specific customer needs.
- Prepare training documentation to support these workshops so that the client can be self-sufficient and get the best out of the system.
- Working with the implementation manager to ensure that implementations are carried out within specified timescales agreed with the client and ensure that all deadlines are kept to.
- Hold scoping workshops with clients, either onsite or remotely, to get the detail on their processes and procedures to make sure the system fits with how the client wants to run.
- Identify areas for process improvement where applicable and make recommendations.
- Complete various project documents including scoping, project plans and visit reviews to make sure that projects run smoothly and efficiently.
- The ability to hold court with the full spectrum of roles within a business including Business Owners, Directors, Warehouse Managers and Warehouse Operatives.
- Reviewing data and information, ensuring accuracy.
- The implementation and integration of new customers onto our products and services and importing customer information onto the new system.
- Have confidence in helping the sales and commercial teams on pre-sale product demonstrations and to provide technical support to them when needed.
- Handling technical questions and queries from clients.
- Ability to create reports for clients based on their requirements to make sure they get the information needed to make crucial business decisions.
- Assist in the User Acceptance Testing of the system to ensure functionality, configuration, and smooth implantation of patched and upgrades.
- Conducting upgrade projects with the support team, moving customers from their old system onto their new system.
- Ensuring customer is fully set up on the system and implementation is complete before handing customer over to the support team.
- Ensure all customer data is secure, encrypted and transferred in line with recognised security requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing in coordination with Finance Department.
Skills and Qualifications of the Implementation Consultant
- Proven track record of experience delivering software projects via service organisations.
- Ideal candidates would have a background in implementing software products.
- Good personal organisation skills as you prioritise training days, scoping days and the relevant supporting documentation that comes with it.
- Experience of working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements.
In return, you can expect a salary up to £35,000 (dependant on experience), permanent employment, pension, free gym membership, free transport links from Cardiff city centre to office, free onsite parking and a wide range of benefits with superb career opportunities as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work-based culture and personal advancement and development opportunities that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000